Saturday, September 1, 2012

Gearing up for Fall

     Hey there, folks! I hope you all had a great summer and are enjoying your Labor Day Weekend. It's almost time to leave the lazy, lethargic, heat-stroke-victim feelings of summer behind, and get back into the swing of things as fall approaches. I, for one, am looking forward to cooler days, and being more productive. And Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!

     This fall is going to be a very busy time in my life. I'm going back to school on Tuesday! Hooray for me! I'm beginning an online Master's of Music Education program through Boston University. I'm sure that will keep me busy. Here are the classes I have to complete: BU Master's of Music Ed Curriculum

     In addition, all 3 of my musical projects are trying to release albums by the end of the year! The Damselles & the TC4 just mastered our first full-length record! Here is a very EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PREVIEW! I might get in trouble for sharing this so early, but I can't help it! It's too tasty! Have a listen~ "Dig Up That Hatchet"- The Damselles & the TC4
    We will be returning from our 5-month long hiatus to perform at this year's Lobsterfest at the Port of Los Angeles on August 15th. Hosted by KROQ!
Port Of Los Angeles Lobster Festival & Music Weekend Lineup Announced « The World Famous KROQ – Alt Rock Music News, Photos, Videos, Concerts


     The Richie West Band is almost finished recording our first LP, as well, due out in January 2013. I'd like to share a very rough mix of one of our favorite Richie West Songs.
"Aching" rough mix- The Richie West Band


     I've also been busy recording my originals, and would love to release a few of them as an EP by November. My life is a juggling act right now, though, so I'll have to see how many precious hours this Master's program is going to eat up.  Anyway, here's one that's pretty close to being done. Not sure if I have posted this on my blog before, but I would like to post it here so that you may compare it to my other projects and hear the diversity of all the styles of music I like to sing. I hope you enjoy it!
"The Most Important Thing"- Brittney Westover


Thanks for keeping up with me, everybody! Cheers!


Love & Grace,


Brittney




No comments:

Post a Comment